Job & Career
Stevia Group as an employer
Are you interested to work with premium products for our customers? Then simply apply! As diverse as our products, are also job opportunities in the Stevia Group: Marketing Manager or Key Account Manager, Sales Manager, Area Specialist, Chemist and Food Technologist.
You can expect a flat hierarchy and a personal work environment, benefits we have preserved in spite of strong growth. If you are proactive and really want to make a difference, you will discover various challenges and excellent career opportunities.
You determine to what extent you make a career in the Stevia Group. With or without a degree - convince us with your commitment, professional performance and social competence.
If you want to apply you definitely need the willingness to take responsibility, a strong interest in the new and in foreign-language knowledge, a positive attitude and high sociability. Stevia Group offers career opportunities in sales and the traditional commercial areas.
Get in touch with us.
For various business areas we are looking for motivated employees with these job descriptions:
Currently there are following vacancies:
Location: 50676 Köln
The Stevia Group is an international company in the field of raw Stevia materials and high-quality Stevia products.
For the expansion and development of our B2B online stores, the introduction of a new shop system as well as other exciting projects we are looking for:
Programmer web developer / web designer Typo 3 and JTL Shop3 (m / f) Cologne
- Jointly responsible for the technical development of online services and the expansion of SEO Measures
- Programming of intranet applications for process and labor optimization
- Implementation of new features and layout of online stores JTL3
- Building interfaces for data import and export, including design and documentation
- JTL Shop 3 and JTL WAWI knowledge advantageous
- Positive knowledge and skills in Typo3 CMS
- Experience in programming and design and construction of extensive websites with CMS
- stable SQL knowledge and experience with relational databases
- Knowledge of Flash or Photoshop, but not a must
- responsible and structured way of working
- Dedication, commitment, independent work
- Well-build analytical skills
- Teamwork and communication skills
We offer you an interesting job as a mini-job, part time or on a freelance basis in Cologne.
You can expect a varied and exciting work environment, a modern workplace and a performance-based pay.
We look forward to receiving your application documents stating your salary expectations and earliest possible start date by e-mail to:
STUDENT JOBS COLOGNE - STUDENT JOBS COLOGNE - STUDENT JOBS COLOGNE - STUDENT JOBS COLOGNE - STUDENT JOBS COLOGNE - STUDENT JOBS COLOGNE- STUDENT JOBS COLOGNE - STUDENT JOBS COLOGNE - STUDENT JOBS COLOGNE- STUDENT JOBS COLOGNE - STUDENT JOBS COLOGNE - STUDENT JOBS COLOGNE- STUDENT JOBS COLOGNE - STUDENT JOBS COLOGNE - STUDENT JOBS COLOGNE- STUDENT JOBS COLOGNE - STUDENT JOBS COLOGNE - STUDENT JOBS COLOGNE